Keep your electric bike trouble free
- Bike will be cleaned/degreased to enable service to be carried out.
- Frame checked for corrosion and correct alignment including gear hanger, drop outs and re-aligned if possible.
- All drive-train components will be removed from the frame for service/replacement.
- All bearings checked and adjusted.
- Software update for Bosch & Shimano
- Connections cleaned
- Diagnostic check for errors
- Wheels retensioned and trued as necessary.
- Wheels checked for rim wear, buckles and damage. If rim is 50% or less of original thickness, we'd advise you to have rim replaced and wheels rebuilt or new wheel.
- Ensure all adjuster screws are not binding. Greased as necessary.
- All components reassembled on to frame using correct torque settings where applicable.
- New brake blocks/pads as necessary.
- All cables (inner & outer) replaced.
- All bolts and fixings checked for correct torque
- Gear and brakes set for optimum performance.
- Tyres and tubes checked and inflated to correct pressure
- Bike road tested and signed off by mechanic as being roadworthy
- One month free aftercare
Internal cables will incur an additional £15 service charge.
Our mechanics are Bosch certified.
Price excludes parts.